1/5-scale Losi 4WD Desert Buggy XL
- Reliable 4mm aluminum chassis
- Oil-filled, coil-over shocks with dust boots
- 740 cc fuel tank
- Powerful dynamite pull start cy23 cc gasoline engine
- Independent suspension
- Sealed viscous differentials
- Full ball bearing drivetrain
- All-terrain treaded tires
- Integrated adjustable servo saver
- Dual disk brakes
- Dynamite® 1700mah nimh receiver pack
- Metric hardware
- Spektrum sr410 dsmr receiver
Durable 4mm aluminum chassis
The engineers at Losi designed this rugged desert buggy on a rugged, relentless and durable 4mm chassis. Reinforced for the trials and tribulations of off-road conditions the Losi Desert Buggy XL wont back down when pushed to perform.
Powerfull Dynamite CY23cc Gasoline Engine
The Desert Buggy XL equipped to impress with an easy to use powerful Dynamite CY23cc gasoline engine that powers over 40 minutes of performance on a full tank. This reliable engine propels the Desert Buggy XL to ballistic speeds delivering ample 4wd power across numerous environments.
Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Shocks
To better handle the brutality of 4wd offroad performance, the Desert Buggy XL utilizes oil-filled, coil-over shocks with dust boots, built on an independent suspension for superior handling and ruggedness.
Integrated Adjustable Servo Saver
For better protection from environmental hazards, an integrated adjustable servo saver ensures that the maintenance on the Desert Buggy XL will be kept to a minimum.
Removable Body Panels
In the event of a collision or the need for general maintenance, all body panels are removable. Screened body panels are available painted and screened for superior cosmetic appearance.
All-Terrain Treaded Tires
To deliver the best off-road experience possible the Desert Buggy XL utilizes rugged all-terrain tires that truly compliment the sheer size of the Desert Buggy XL. These tires deliver!
The Desert Buggy XL comes with completely sealed differentials that last long and provide virtually endless tuning ability and an extended lifespan.
Rigid Injected Molded Cage
The realistic cage provides added durability when absorbing impacts. The unique design allows the body and cage to be removed and reattached, with the release of 12 body clips the cage can be removed for easy access to the chassis area.
Dual Disc Brakes
Braking and brake bias are fully adjustable on the included DX2E transmitter with Zero fade and quick response.
CVA Boot Covers
CVA boot covers are standard on the front and rear CVA s on the Desert Buggy XL. The CVA boot covers keep the CVA s hidden from the harsh elements of dirt and provide longer CVA life.
- Type 4WD RTR Off-Road Gas Buggy Scale 1/5
- Length 30.75 in (781mm)
- Width 19.1 in (485.1mm)
- Height 12.25 in (311.1mm)
- Ground Clearance 3.1 in (78.7mm)
- Wheelbase 22.0 (558.8mm)
- Weight 28.7 lb (13.01 kg)
- Chassis 4mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Suspension Independent
- Drivetrain 4WD
- Tyre Type All-Terrain 7.8 in (198.1mm) Diameter
- Motor or Engine 23cc CY Engine
- Radio Spektrum DX2E 2-Channel
- Servos Installed
- Batteries Dynamite 1700 mah Receiver Pack
- Wheel Size 4.75 in (120.65mm)
- Shock Type Oil-Filled, Coil-over Springs
- Body Panels, Silk Screened
- Ball Bearings Full Ball Bearing Drivetrain
- Fuel Tank Capacity 740cc
- Experience Level Intermediate
- Recommended Enviro Outdoor
- Is Assembly Required No
Needed to Complete
87–93 Octane Gasoline