Blade 130S BNF Basic Helicopter w/ SAFE Technology
The sub-micro, collective pitch Blade® 130 S helicopter with SAFE® Technology gives you the confidence to master 3D flight indoors and out with durability that will keep you flying after a crash.
- SAFE Technology: 3 flight modes, Self-leveling and Panic switch help you fly confidently
- Durable: Molded, lightweight plastics allow the 130 S to be very durable in the event of a crash
- Collective Pitch: Collective Pitch and SAFE allows an intermediate pilot to grow with the model when they're ready for aerobatics and 3d flying
- Direct drive tail motor—powerful brushless motor improves durability, flight performance, and simplifies repairs
The Blade® 130 S is a powerful, sub-micro sized collective pitch helicopter with SAFE® Technology. Self-stabilization, panic switch and three progressive flight modes give intermediate to advanced pilots the confidence to master 3D flight indoors and out. Based on the original 130 X, the 130 S builds on that popularity while adding significant improvements such as SAFE® Technology, a powerful, low maintenance direct drive tail motor, and improved linear servos. A strong frame gives you the durability you need, while brushless motors provides the power and performance you want.
What you Need
- 6+ Channel DSM2/DSMX Transmitter. We recommend the Spektrum DXe (SPMR10001)
- Lipo Battery. We recommend the E-Flite 300mah 3S LiPo Battery (EFLB3003SJ30)
- Suitable Charger. We recommend the Ultra Power 680 AC Charger (UP680AC)