- LEDReady, Photorealistic, Fully Detailed Scale Bodyshell
- Solid Axles & DoubleTriangulated 4Link suspension
- Steel CSection Ladder Chassis & Trail Ready Layout
- Quality HighTorque, MetalGeared Steering servo
- Rear Bumper with Tow Hitch & Shackles Included
- Adjustable Wheelbase, Geometry & WeightBias
- LEDReady Roof Mounted FullWidth Lightbar
- 35T Motor & Centrally Mounted Transmission
- Waterproof, LiPo Safe ESC with Crawler Mode
- Front WinchReady Bumper with Shackles
- True Beadlock Wheels & HighGrip Tyres
- FHSS 2.4 GHz Radio Control System
- High Precision Parts & Engineering
- Rear Hard Case Spare Tyre Carrier
RTR (Ready to Resist)
To help survivors, the remaining living world leaders trained their elite military personnel to form ORV Units. These mobile Outbreak Response Teams were equipped with specially designed LYNX Outbreak Response Vehicles. Heavily armoured, Hybrid 4x4’s, packed with enough tech and weaponry to both locate, terminate and dispose of even the most aggressive of the undead.
With a high intensity light bar, waterproof cab and snorkel equipped engine, even the deepest rivers or flooded inner city streets won’t stand in its way. The permanent 4x4 system, with locked diff’s, high torque motor and gearing allows the LYNX to climb or descend even the steepest of inclines. The true 4-link suspension with threaded big bore, oil filled, coil over shocks, soaks up any terrain, the High Torque steering components keep it headed in the right direction (or away from trouble). The LYNX even includes optional LED downlight buckets to ensure you can see attacks coming from all angles…even below.
Designed to Survive Any Onslaught
The addition of true Beadlock wheels mean that weight bias can easily be adjusted, and the aggressive multiterrain tyres suitable for Off and On Road Zombie chasing. The body has additional detailing like Roof Rails, a Spare Tyre Carrier, Rear View Mirror and GPS/Dashcam. The distinctive livery is unmistakable, once you see a LYNX ORV in the flesh (however decomposed yours may be), you will never forget it.