Zero Tech YS-X4 V2 Autopilot Flight Controller
Many more features than a Naza V2
The YS-X4 V2 from ZERO TECH adheres to continuous innovation and improvement of its products.
With the new firmware, new attitude stabilization algorithm and optimized hardware structure, the YS-X4 V2 provides better flight performance.
The innovative All-in-one design simplifies installation and saves space and weight.
It contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller.
It can measure flying altitude and attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control and many more features complete this high end flight controller system.
• All-in-one Design
• Click And Fly to Pointed Place
• Realtime Voice Broadcast
• Phone Attitude Control
• Follow Me
• Convenient WIFI Communication
• Nine Types of Multi-rotors Supported
• Defined Waypoints (128 waypoints available)
• Data Configuration On Handheld Device Available
• Supporting Futaba S-bus & PPM & Common receiver
• Failsafe (Auto Hover-Go Home-Landing)
• Low Voltage Vibration Alert (Phone Terminal)
• Multi-rotor One-Motor Fail Protection
• Advanced & Improved Attitude Stabilization Algorithm
• Multiple flight control mode/ Intelligent Switching
• Software & Firmware Online Update
• Precise Position and Altitude Hold
• OSD Supported
• Intelligent Orientation Lock
• Intelligent Motor Arm/Disarm
• Remote Gain Adjustment
• Independent LED Module
• Built-in Gimbal Stabilization Function
Multi rotor support - +4Rotor, X4 Rotor, +6 Rotor , X6 Rotor ,Octo rotor +8 , X8 and V8 Rotor
ESC Support - 400Hz Drive PWM Frequency
Recomended Radio Transmitter - 2.4Ghz at least 6 channels and support all failsafe channels + Futaba SBUS report
Working Voltage - 3s to 6S
Power - 2.5W
Opperating Temperature - -10 to +60C
Features - Auto take off and landing, Live flight data displaying auto navigation,Skyway flight, Mobile Phone control. Built in IMU 2 Axis Gimbal Stabilization, LED low voltage protection ,Fly to point coarse lock.