Blade 200S SAFE RTF Mode 2 Helicopter
Building on the popular 200 SR X, the Blade® 200 S is the perfect fixed pitch, flybarless heli for pilots who want a powerful and stable experience while learning how to fly.
- SAFE® Technology: Allows the helicopter to recover to a stable hover should the pilot get in trouble with orientation
- Durability: Overall durability improvements from the previous model
- Multiple Flight Modes: 3 distinct flight modes from beginner, to intermediate, to advanced allow the model to grow with the user as their skill increases
- Brushless Main Motor: Better power and efficiency allow for long flight times
- Brushless Direct Drive Tail Motor: Larger motor keeps the tail holding solidly even through the most demanding maneuvers
- Digital Metal Gear Servos: Improved durability, responsiveness, and performance
- Spektrum™ DXe transmitter: Genuine Spektrum transmitter can be used with other entry level helicopters and airplanes
- 3S Battery: 800mah 11.1v lipo battery provides long flight time, up to 10 minutes
- AC Charger: Convenient charging included
Building on the popular 200 SR X, the Blade® 200 S is the perfect fixed pitch, flybarless heli for pilots who want a powerful and stable experience while learning how to fly. You can experience flybarless mechanics without the complexities of a collective pitch machine. Innovative SAFE® technology provides confidence and makes the learning process easier with beginner, intermediate and experienced flight mode options. Additionally, this heli features a Spektrum™ DXe transmitter, metal gear cyclic servos, a powerful 25 Amp ESC, increased blade pitch, large brushless tail and main motors, increased durability, and, of course, a sleek new canopy.
What you Need
Nothing! Everything you need is in the box!