OS GT-15 GASOLINE ENGINE WITH SILENCER
O.S. has been adding new engines to the gasoline engine line with the concept to offer the advantages of gasoline engines to more & more modelers.
The new addition is the GT15, the smallest size to the line. The displacement is 15cc and will fit in the widely available models designed for 2 stroke 61 size / 4 stroke 91 size engines. Very compact O.S. original pump and carburetor are employed for easier installation and handling.
- Newly designed compact caburetor (with regulator) expressly for gasoline, the 61H and the PD-08 pump are equipped.
- Compact IG-06 ignition module is employed
- Special shell type roller bearing is installed at the connecting rod big end. this enables the engine to run on 50:1 gasoline mixture.
- Since the mounting bolt pattern is the same as the 65AX, ie 52 x 25. It can be easily installed in most of the existing 2 stroke 61 / 4 stroke 91 size engines. (minor modification to the mount is required)
- Displacement - 14.95cc
- Bore - 27.7mm
- Stroke - 24.8mm
- Practical RPM - 2000 - 12000
- Power output - 2.4ps/15000rpm
- Weight - 631g(engine) 178g (silencer) 95g (ignition module)